Get Clear Tax Advice That Makes A True Difference
Since 1997, Samaritan Tax Relief founder Randall Brody has been helping people save money and provide resolution to their tax problems. Our tax resolution services are very straightforward. The solving of tax problems is much more than just filing delinquent tax returns, examination/audit representation and resolution of collection issues; it encompasses all parts of your financial life, including tax planning and ongoing tax compliance. We want to help solve your tax and financial issues and enhance your financial situation now and in the future.
Today, Samaritan Tax Relief does this with insightful questions about your tax situation and a focus and detailed attention on your tax problem that is no different than the attention we would spend on tax issues for ourselves and our close family. We view the goal of providing tax relief with a holistic approach.
What can you expect?
- A tax firm that can you help navigate the complex tax issues to bring about optimal tax relief. This knowledge comes from the resolution of thousands of tax issues just like yours.
- Advisors that understand the unique and complex tax issues that U.S. taxpayers face.
- A relationship that doesn’t end after we solve your tax problem. We believe in a long-term relationship and in keeping you up-to-date on new developments in tax laws that apply to you and to be available when you need us every year with your ongoing tax compliance and tax return filing needs.
It’s always about the big picture. Understanding all the facets of your tax situation, and we cover the gamut, which is all part of our normal tax resolution process to ensure optimal tax relief.
About Samaritan Tax Relief Founder Randall Brody
Samaritan Tax Relief (based in Las Vegas, Nevada) was founded by Randall Brody (EA, MBA, CCP). Randall is CEO of Tax Samaritan, a serial entrepreneur, former banker, NTPI Fellow and an IRS Enrolled Agent (see Enrolled Agent Status) for many years. Randall built and ran three successful brick-and-mortar tax offices for over ten years, preparing thousands of returns, before moving to a completely online business model. The result of that move is Samaritan Tax Relief and the Tax Samaritan family of companies – an innovative tax resolution and tax preparation business that provides the advice and solutions that empower taxpayers to receive quality tax solutions with the convenience of never having to leave the home.
On a personal note, Randall is an avid skier and in his spare time serves as the Volunteer Patrol Director with the Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort Mountain Patrol and enjoys spending time with his family (wife, four daughters, granddaughter and grandson).
Why Tax Samaritan?
With so many tax resolution firms, why should you choose us?
- “A” Rated and Accredited By The Better Business Bureau – See our BBB Rating .
- Our Client Testimonials – Read our Tax Resolution Testimonials to see what our clients have to say about working with Samaritan Tax Relief.
- Interaction & Responsiveness – Your time is important and we deliver by providing responses quickly and the ability to interact with us easily whether it is getting your questions answered quickly.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee our service 100% or we will refund your fees.
- Accuracy Guarantee – We will deliver to you an accurate return with the lowest tax liability. If we make an error in your return that results in penalties, we will reimburse you for the penalties assessed.
- IRS Audit Examination Support – If you are audited for a return that we prepared, we can be available to assist and represent you with the examination. A reply to an initial letter audit is part of the contracted fee, as long as it relates to information disclosed to us in the course the engagement, up to five hours of an Enrolled Agent’s time. However, because IRS audits are random in nature and not directly related to aspects within the tax preparer’s control, subsequent inquiries from the IRS will be a separate engagement for which an engagement letter will be provided to you. Fees and expenses for representing you will be invoiced in accordance with terms we agree on for that engagement.
- IRS Correspondence Support – If you receive any IRS or state correspondence, such as “CP” notifications, audit letters, or other letters, we will help you with the correspondence.
- Year-Round Assistance – We are a year-round team of accessible tax professionals.
- Our Tax Knowledge and Experience – We are IRS Enrolled Agents that have a proven breadth of experience and knowledge about the intricacies of US taxation. Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Certified Public Accountants’ (CPA), who are state licensed, specialize in accounting and may or may not choose to specialize in taxes. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, all enrolled agents (EA) specialize in taxation. Our primary focus and specialty is on helping American Taxpayers living abroad. We also have extensive experience in the special tax situations of gamblers, teachers, nurses and the military. We are committed to providing expert advice and exceptional service.
- Remote Tax Service – We service you remotely with our online tools wherever you reside in the world. Our tools make it convenient and easy to get your taxes prepared.
- We Protect Your Information – Your data is hosted in our SAS 70/SSAE 16 Certified Datacenter. Every file is encrypted using the latest 128 to 256 bit encryption algorithms (depending on your browser) to ensure that your information is safe and secure.
If you’re serious about solving your tax problem and getting back into compliance, request a free tax resolution evaluation by clicking on the button at the top of the page.